Saturday, August 2, 2008

Start with the User Experience.

Well well, here we are. In this amazing world of information. We always find ourselves finding something that is more convincing more attractive, more you know some thing more... Well I always look for a some stuff, some magazine or something that can inspire me and encourages positive and good thoughts and I bet I always find myself improving to a high standards of design.

To start with, we need to get an overview of what user experience is all about.
User experience design is a subset of the field of experience design which pertains to the creation of the architecture and interaction models which impact a user's perception of a device or system. The scope of the field is directed at affecting "all aspects of the user’s interaction with the product: how it is perceived, learned, and used."
read more about UX as a stater

There is more to come, and more to learn. So in effort to get more stuff on my blog i'll try to take every step to help designers (that includes me :)

No comments: